The Upcoming Anime in 2023 - Release Schedule & Business PlanJoin Us at MUSE Online Licensing & Marketing Summit
Tue, Oct 25, 2022
3:00 PM – 4:00 PM(GMT+8)
Registration is closed!
IP licensing is not only a powerful way to engage existing customers, but also is one way to increase brand recognition, improve engagement with existing customers, and attract new ones.
In today’s business market, it’s important for your business to think strategically and creatively about how you can stand out from the competition. If you’re thinking about licensing an IP for your business, then this is the summit that you can’t never missed!
This presentation will announce the upcoming animes in 2023 and licensing business collaboration plan, the list is including “Demon Slayer” and “SPY X FAMILY” and so on, which is expecting to create another pop culture wave next year.
Still think how to integrate IP licensing into your marketing strategy? Join us now! You will find out the answer in this event.
Muse Communication Co., Ltd., one of the leading animation agencies in Asia, has successfully represent more than 100 classic popular animations for the past 30 years such as Demon Slayer, Attack on Titan, Tokyo Revengers, Hunter x Hunter, One Punch Man, and our latest release is Spy x Family. Muse has developed 12 Youtube official channels throughout Asia with more than 20 million total subscribers.
The Upcoming Anime information of 2023
How to turn Fans Economics into Revenue
Cases of Successful IP Licensing
Who Should Attend?
- Chief marketing officers
- Marketing specialists
- Brand managers, Visual merchandise manager, Marketing and communication division heads responsible for the brand position
- Anyone who is considering launching, presently launching, or striving to launch a brand initiative
- Click “Register Now!” to participate in the presentation.
- Please ensure to fill out your correct email address upon registration.
- Event reminder email will be sent to attendees 2 days prior the presentation.
- The organizer reserves the right to select the participants.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend the rules at their discretion and without having to give prior notification.
Organized By：Muse Communication Co., Ltd.
© Muse Communication Co.,Ltd.All Rights Reserved.